We offer a Skills Day for riders to make the transition to adventure/off-road riding. You will learn the basics for off-road riding including:
- bike setup, tyres and tool kit
- clutch, brake and throttle control
- cornering and braking
- riding positions and weight distribution
- hill climbs, descents and bike recovery
- afternoon ride to reinforce skills
All riders must:
- have a registered and roadworthy motorcycle
- have suitable tyres for gravel roads (knobbies preferred)
- hold a valid motorcycle license
- wear helmet, boots, gloves, motorcycle pants and jacket with no skin showing
- be over 18 years
Sausage Sizzle and water provided (BYO water bottle).
Sunday 8 Sep (Ladies Day
Sunday 29 Sep
Sunday 10 Nov
Skills Day - Terms and Conditions
Australian Motorcyclist Association (AMA) Membership
For insurance purposes all participants are required to be members of the Australian Motorcyclist Associaiton (AMA) and this membership is FREE. If you register for this event and you are not already a member of AMA you will be enrolled as a member and will soon receive an email confirming your FREE membership and account log in details.
Risk and Indemnity
All Riders accept that they are participating in a motor vehicle activity. This carries a risk of injury or even death. The risk also means that they may sustain damage to their motorcycle, clothing or equipment. By registering and participating in this event you agree to be bound by these terms and rules. You also agree that the organiser, its employees/associates and the venue property owner are not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage to your motorcycle, its accessories and you or your clothing including but not limited to theft, damage from collision or fall.
Riders acknowledge that photography and filming may occur at the event for promotional use and riders consent to the use of any images taken.