We started with the success of the standard GT723 Performance Adventure tyre and stripped weight, added flexibility to the carcass for bump compliance and tweaked the compound and tread pattern to help drive in the softer terrain.
The exclusive features of the GT723R work together to provide an unmatched level of stability and grip at high speeds. It's rugged construction also means that it will finish any race, on any terrain that you can throw at it.
Because of its mix of high performance and long life, the GT723R is becoming a popular option for light dual-sport riders that require a tyre for prolonged periods of bitumen before hitting really tough off-road trails and hill climbs.
- - Rally Raid tyre developed and tested in the most demanding conditions on the planet.
- - Enhanced sidewall construction provides an unmatched level of stability and bump compliance.
- - Revised tread spacing creates increased cornering grip and straight-line braking compared to the standard GT723.
- - Designed specifically for 450-690cc class bikes.
- - DOT and F.I.M. approved.
**This tyre is designed for off-road racing and not recommended for aggressive highway use.**
|Front or Rear||Front|
|Riding Type||Adventure, Cross Country / Desert, Enduro Rally / Enduro On-Off|
|Terrain||Adventure, Enduro, On Road / Off Road|
|Load and Speed Rating||57H|